8.31.2006

De'Etta, I just saw your comment on the post a couple of days ago calling me "The Scorpion Slayer", if I was drinking something I would've spit it across the room! LOL It does have a nice ring to it....(VBG)

Today was our second day back to school and I'm encouraged about the rest of our year. The kids are doing great so far and are very eager to learn. We started learning about the body today too. I know it's sticking because Brandon was telling daddy tonight at dinner that we have teeth for "tearing/biting" and teeth for "crunching". I told them next time we're going to be learning where the food "goes". He'll sure have a lot to tell daddy at dinner then, I'm sure. LOL This is my daydreamer, so to hear that something is "sticking" makes me happy!

We had a meeting at church tonight for this year's AWANA workers. It started at 6:30pm and ended just before 9:00pm. We ended up at Denny's for dinner since hubby hadn't eaten yet and tonight is their "Kids Eat Free" night. Our family can eat there for the same amount that it costs us if we were to go to McD's or Burger King or something.

Right now I'm printing off business cards for hubby for his employees. Hubby has been swamped at work. He's down a Human Resources Manager so that means that he's doing THAT job in addition to his. That is alot of work considering their whole business consists of providing employees to their clients. His bosses are cutting him no slack either so he's really rundown and stressed right now. So, I'm going to be up for awhile getting some stuff done for him. On that note, I better go so that I can get this stuff done. This would go some much faster if I could do this on my computer instead of his laptop...

Jen

No comments: